Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

My Bucket List

My Bucket List
*As of 6-11-12 so more shit can definitely be added onto it

1) Play a really good prank on someone

2) Run a 10k

3) Go zip-lining

4) Read "Le Petit Prince" and understand it

5) Watch all the Harry Potter films in a row without stopping

6) Meet (*cough*marry*cough*) Charlie McDonnell

7) Knit a blanket

8) Learn to crochet

9) Hike the whole Appalachian Trail

10) Build an igloo out of snow for my children to play in

11) Grow a vegetable garden and eat what I grow

12) Go to...
-Italy
-Paris
-The Great Wall of China
-The gum wall in Seattle
-Disneyland
-Japan
-Antartica
-Yellowstone Park
-King's Cross Station
-India
-The Outback
-London
-Belgium
-Greece
-New Zealand
13) Sing kareoke in a bar where people can hear me

14) Hike El Camino De Santiago again without any taxis or hotels

15) Marry someone I love

16) Go skinny-dipping

17) Finish a book, even if it never gets published

18) Have someone recognize me on the street for something I've done

19) Voice a character in a Disney movie

20) Learn to ice skate backwards

21) Memorize the song "Nations of the World" from the Animaniacs

22) Graduate cum laude

23) See the lights in Alaska

24) Feel proficient enough to confidently put "speaks Italian" on Facebook

25) Don't let Facebook run my life

26) Teach a puppy tricks

27) Appear on a game show

28) Never say "I hate you"

29) Give a mouse a cookie

30) Get my palm read

31) Stop biting my nails

32) Ride on the back of a motorcycle (but not on the highway)

33) Meet Darren Criss in Harry Potter World

34) Eat food that I am scared to try


No comments:

Post a Comment