Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Obligatory and Exhausted Post

Quick Update:
  • The internship is going...okay. It is kind of boring so far, and all of the interesting information is Top Secret so I'm not learning anything juicy. But I'm being paid. I'm being paid. Repeating that to myself makes the 10 hour days go faster.
  • There is a man at work who is quickly becoming my self-appointed mentor/work father. That or he's flirting with me--I'll keep you posted. Either way I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm an idiot. He talks to me like I'm three. I do not appreciate it. I'm being paid. I'm being paid.
  • I've gotten no less than three separate tours of the facility in the past three days.
  • I have finished Sherlock and Downton Abbey (more on both to come) and am now watching Heroes.
  • I have to drive myself to work tomorrow for the first time--wish me luck. This would make a lot more sense if you knew how terrifying driving is for me. 
  • See you Friday, because I am totally getting back on a schedule now. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment